Monday, October 27, 2014

There and Here

It's been nearly six months since my last post, and you may be wondering if I'm still around. The answer is, happily, Yes, and I'm still quilting. The summer passed quickly, as we spent a lot of it in Newfoundland and then were fortunate enough to have a trip to Ireland at the end of August, which included a stop-over for a week in London, England. Difficult as it may be to believe, I didn't do any quilting during that time, but have been making up for it ever since.
In two weeks time, we will be having our bi-annual Mission Possible Sale at the Salvation Army and I've been very busy finishing some quilts and making other items for sale.  After finishing a double-size Ohio Star quilt on my basic home machine, I turned to smaller items for a change. Here are some of the items I've stock-piled for the sale. The tree ornaments were lots of fun as they make up fairly quickly and gave me a rest from the sewing machine. The next blog will be after the sale and I should have more pictures and I hope to be able to tell you that it was a great success!

 
Ohio Star Quilt 
 


 
Table Runners and Coasters
 
 
Christmas Tree Ornaments

Christmas Aprons
 



3 comments:

Heather said...

You certainly have made up for the missing time. The quilt is lovely. I like the bold contrast of the blues with the white. A combination that always looks fresh.

Unknown said...

Please consider the content with quality checking expert. If any one who need any best advice please consider the thesis writing service provider like online writers.

summaorublogger said...

Robux is a virtual currency in the Roblox game. get free robux